New Delhi, June 06, 2018: Where the Indian Ocean meets the Jungle… Resplendent Ceylon’s latest creation is Wild Coast Tented Lodge, adjacent to the world famous Yala National Park, renowned for its dense leopard population. This spectacular luxury tented camp is situated in a stunning location where the jungle meets a rugged beach overlooking the Indian Ocean. The use of arched fabric structures allows each of the 28 tents to take on the shape and colour of the rocks and boulders that lay scattered nearby, whilst a clever layout in the shape of a leopard’s paw print alludes to the area’s most famous resident. While our main buildings, made of bamboo, blend in with the distinctive rock formations of Yala, our uniquely shaped tents, called Cocoons & Urchins, truly represent a luxury five star resort room under canvas, offering state-of-the art amenities including air-conditioning.
The open-air bamboo-clad Ten Tuskers bar and Dining Pavilion – designed to mirror the boulders scattered across the golden beach beyond – wrap around the resort’s enormous free-form swimming pool. Guests can enjoy creative daily-changing menus of authentic Sri Lankan cuisine in the restaurant, as well as sundowner cocktails and picnics al fresco on the sand dunes, watching dusk settle over the Indian Ocean.
About the package: Explore the culture and nature of Sri Lanka. Join our ranger on a nature walk in the resort surroundings and visit Sithulpahuwa, an ancient Buddhist monastery.
* Offer is valid on bookings for minimum 2 nights
Price: For Cocoon Suite – USD 1608 (`INR 1,08,500) per room for two nights on double occupancy
Contact: +911244309300, email@example.com
- Two night stay in a Cocoon Suite on a fully inclusive basis.
- Nature walk with a ranger
- A visit to Sithulpahuwa Rajamaha Viharaya – an ancient Buddhist Monastery
- Fully inclusive rate includes: Breakfast, lunch, afternoon cream tea, dinner, beverages including select spirits & wines, in room mini bar, one daily game drive, limited laundry, Wi-Fi, taxes & service charge (subject to change)
- Validity: Now till 30th June and 1st September – 31st October 2018
Terms and conditions:
- Final rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- Each activity or treatment is offered once per stay.
- A minimum of two nights stay is required to book this package.
- Booking dates cannot be amended, reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)