New Delhi, June 15, 2018: Banyan Tree Samui is infused with a timeless air of delicious mystery. Overlooking the scenic Lamai Bay, this Samui luxury resort, featuring elevated structures designed to reflect traditional Thai architecture, is nestled in a series of cascading terraces on a private hill cove in the southeastern coast of Koh Samui. Retreat from the dizzying pace of modernity into secluded haven where the hours melt into each other gently and peace is within your touch at all times.
Summer 3-nights package
Banyan Tree Samui allows the guests to create memorable vacations by offering a wide array of activities under the summer offer only for the Indian market.
Stay period: May 5th – July 20th, 2018&October 10th to December 20th, 2018
Book the summer package and enjoy attractive inclusions such as:
- 3-nights accommodation
- Daily buffet breakfast for up to 2 guests for one-bedroom and 4 guests for two-bedroom per room Pool Villa at The Edge
- One-time 60-minutes Rainforest Hydrotherapy Spa for 2 persons in one-bedroom villa and for 4 persons in two-bedroom villa once per stay
- One-time afternoon tea set at Lobby Lounge for 2 persons in one-bedroom villa and for 4 persons in two-bedroom villa once per stay
- One-time complimentary lunch (food only) at Sands Restaurant for 2 persons in one-bedroom villa and for 4 persons in two-bedroom villa once per stay
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access
- Complimentary welcome fruit in villa set up on arrival date
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates quoted are nett, inclusive of applicable service charge and prevailing government taxes (currently at 18.7%combined)
- Rates quoted are NON-refundable& NON-cancellable
- The offer is applicable to the Indian market only.
- Please indicate “Indian Summer 3-nights Package” as booking code when making reservation.
- The hotel reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
Rates: Starting from 59,999 ++ Thai Bhat for 1 bedroom villa category
For bookings, contact: +91 124 430 9300 or Email at email@example.com
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)