Bengaluru, November 19, 2015: Academy of Pastry Arts India provides exclusive certification courses to baking enthusiasts to make them capable of becoming an entrepreneur. the students are offered enough exposure to successfully invest the time and experience in opening their own start-up. Academy of Pastry Arts offers the baking enthusiasts new experience and knowledge about all the latest trends. They also offer Organized & structural training for Bakers, Pastry chefs, Chocolatier, Cake designer and Ice Cream Makers.
Speaking about the course, Chef Dinesh Rawat, Director, Academy of Pastry Arts India says, “ The gap of Hotel Industry expectations and students level of Expertise will be bridged and bringing the International Brands of Raw material & Equipments to young chefs. Presenting opportunities to our students to become a part of their professional community and promoting lifelong learning. We will provide education courses for graduates, professionals, and food enthusiasts.”
Under the Flagship Pastry School “ Academy of Pastry Arts Malaysia “which has the finest Pastry chefs Team in Entire Asia & Middle East. The chef’s team is National Champions, Asia Pastry Champion 2014 and World Ranking of 4th in “World Pastry cup 2015” in France.
Here are the details for the program Academy of Pastry Arts India offer-
We offer a hands-on program which is under the supervision of best in house Pastry chefs in Asia & Middle East and also a great team of Visiting Guest Pastry Chefs. Our programs are very detailed and more advanced and it will definitely take you through all forms of pastries, bakeries, chocolates and the artistic side.
We offer following Program –
1. FULL TIME PROGRAM-
· 3 month Certificate in Pastry & Bakery
· 6 Month Diploma in Pastry & Bakery
· 9 Month Advance Diploma in Pastry & Bakery
The Fee Include-
· This include Tools , Chefs dress , Kitchen Shoes ,Ingredients & Study Material as well
· Include Examination Fee if City & Guild Exams
- Include Service Tax
2. Part-time Certificate Program in Pastry & Bakery Arts (12 Weekends)
· 100% hands-on program,
· Suitable for working professionals, homemakers or high school and college students
· Attendance is required on both Saturday and Sunday
· All topics are taught from a basic level so prior experience is not needed.
· It’s a cyclic program so replacement of classes missed can be taken in next cycle
· An advance deposit of RS 25,000 is required to be paid for booking your seat.
· The remainder may be settled on the day you attend the class itself.
· We accept cash, cheque and bank transfer.
Corporate Comm India(CCI Newswire)